without a troll patch it’s not a real expansion
I know, right!?
And then there are people going, “WHERE ARE THE UPDATED TROLL MODELS??? GOD”
and all I can think is, “YOU’VE ALREADY SEEN THEM IN PREVIOUS PATCHES OR ARE YOU BLIND YOU SPOILED BAGS OF VOODOO AND TROLL SWEAT”
Excuse you! :P I for one am looking forward to seeing Dep in her new model.
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor comes out around then + pre-expansion last minute panic levelling/item stocking etc.
- Shadow of Mordor
- I want a game that isn’t a big old handful of crap.
- I hope this means they don’t fuck it up like they did with ME3’s shitstorm of a disasteriffic ending.
- Better for my bank.
- In the UK/Europe it has a release date of November 21st now, meaning it’s just after my sister’s birthday so we can play together and have a good laugh! (mostly at how bad I’ll be/my really awful life choices in my games)
- I need to prepare myself for the amount of insane playthroughs I will have to do, to get into all the characters pants.
And that is why I am not panicking. I’m really looking forward to snuggling up in the cold weather with my sis and playing it. We haven’t done that since I got FF7 way back when I was 15 in 1997, and we played it together so she could improve her english speaking/reading. It’s gonna be good!